A Yamaha Electric Drive is the most convenient, environment-friendly way to power a small boat – and you may be surprised just how powerful it is.
Incredibly simple and quiet to use, these compact 12-Volt units have adjustable brackets for quick, easy fitting, so you can go straight out, switch on and have fun. They are very easy to control, with a conveniently positioned tiller and a comfortable hand grip. They’re built tough too, with permanent magnet motors, damage-resistant casings and coatings, and special composite drive shafts that won’t bend, break or corrode in normal use. A power propeller maximises thrust and resists trailing weeds and other underwater debris.
– Very simple and light to carry about – and to fit
– Surprisingly powerful – but easy to control
– Tough construction and dependable 12-Volt motor
– Almost indestructible composite prop shaft
– Power propeller resists weeds and trailing debris
– Quick-Cam Depth Adjuster – easy prop depth control
– Extremely friendly to the environment
– Telescoping Tiller
|DISCOUNT PRICE FOR CASH:||2.512,00 kn|
|Max. Thrust:||18.2 kg|
|Max. Amp. Draw (A):||42A|
|Boat weight and length:||till 900 kg/5.5 m|
|Shaft lenght:||914 mm|
|Speeds (FWD/REV):||5 FWD/3 REV|