YAMAHA ATV – UTILITY – KODIAK 700 EPS SEadministrator
Designed for farmers, foresters and industrial users who need a tough utility vehicle for hard work in extreme conditions, the user-friendly Kodiak 700 delivers superior performance with outstanding value. Powered by a high torque 708cc engine – and featuring a compact chassis with a plush seat for day-long riding comfort – this extraordinary worker can carry a 140kg payload plus rider, and tow up to 600kg. The smooth-running Ultramatic® CVT transmission and mechanical 2WD/4WD make this hard-working ATV ideal for towing, and with Electric Power Steering on the EPS model – and even more features on the SE model – the Kodiak 700 makes every working day that little bit easier.
Yamaha Utility ATVs are built with one goal in mind: easing the workloads of those in tough outdoor environments. This philosophy is engineered in every detail. Like torque-heavy engines that get you moving when terrain is tricky, or loads are heavy; effort-reducing technologies like automatic transmission and Electric Power Steering; and ergonomic designs which mean you’ll still feel comfortable after a long day in the saddle. Plus, they run economically and require low maintenance. Yamaha Utility ATVs are tireless workhorses – but that’s not all they are. When time permits, these vehicles pack the punch to give riders a big dose of fun, too.
– Best value for money utility ATV
– Powerful 708cc DOHC 4-stroke high-torque engine
– Yamaha Ultramatic® CVT automatic transmission
– Mechanical 2WD/4WD (On-Command® on SE model)
– Yamaha Electric Power Steering (EPS model)
– Total 140kg front and rear rack carrying capacity
– 600kg towing capacity and front-mounted winch
– Front discs and sealed wet rear brake
– Independent long-travel suspension
– Maxxis 25-inch tyres, 25x8x12 front; 25x10x12 rear
– Digital instruments (EPS models) and storage
– Central halogen work light (EPS models)
We have the lowest prices in Croatia (prices on demand) !!!